Or maybe it's the good karma from yesterday's Social Media @ Work giveaway.
Whatever it may be, I'll just smile and say thank you to the ABA Journal for honoring The Employer Handbook (again) as one of the top blogs in America.
Special props also go out to the other blogs honored in the Labor and Employment Category:
- Jon Hyman's Ohio Employer's Law Blog
- Seyfarth Shaw's California Peculiarities Employment Law Blog
- Robin Shea's Employment & Labor Insider
- Young Conaway's Delaware Employment Law Blog
- Fox Rothschild's Employment Discrimination Report
- Jeff Nowak's FMLA Insights
- Donna Ballman's Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home
Eight great honorees. But, there can be only one. That's right, through December 19, you can cast your vote for the best Labor and Employment law blog of them all. Here's how...
- Click here.
- Scroll down the page to the "Labor and Employment" category, and click on it.
- Click "Vote Now!" for your favorite blog.
The whole process takes 20 seconds.
And who's the reigning, defending, ABA Blawg 100 Champion of the World, you ask?
[Let's try that again]