If you haven’t done so already, click here to register to join David Miklas and me on Zoom at Noon ET.
Here’s what we’re covering:
The Emergency Paid Leave provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act
On top of a general overview to get you up to speed, we’ll address many quirky questions, such as:
- Can employers stop providing voluntary leave before September 30?
- Can an employer offer EPSL only and not EFMLA (or vice versa)?
- What are the new documentation requirements for vaccinations?
- Does the new 10-day EPSL replace or add to an existing back of EPSL leave?
- Is there a fresh 12-week bank of EFMLA?
- Is leave prorated for part-timers?
(Yes, we’ll save time for your additional Q&A.)
New OSHA enforcement news
Perhaps you’ve heard, OSHA is going to prioritize COVID-19 workplace inspections. We’ll talk you through how to prepare.
Updated CDC Guidance on COVID-19
If you blink, you miss some new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. So we’ll get you caught up on new guidance on vaccination programs, screening asymptomatic workers, and the special rules for vaccinated individuals.
See you at noon ET!
(Yes, I am recording it. So, if you can’t join us, I will post the video to The Employer Handbook YouTube channel. I’ll even add time codes for easy navigation. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out.)