Fart stories, tea-bagging, and a grown man getting fired for Pokémon Go rants. Want to know where do I find these cases and stories?
Sure, I’ll dish.
- In my humble opinion, Wolters Kluwer: Employment Law Daily is the best source of daily case-law updates and other employment-law-related news. Yes, I sit on the Advisory Board. But, that’s because I smell with the Rock is cookin’. Think about that for sec. It’ll make sense. Wait for it. Hmmm… ***pulls collar***
- I also loves me some Law360 and Bloomberg Law Daily Labor Report.
- There are so many great ones, but, I find that I
plagiarize the most fromgravitate to Jon Hyman’s Ohio Employer’s Law Blog, Jeff Nowak’s FMLA Insights, and Robin Shea’s Employment and Labor Insider.
Other breaking news:
- I get it right from the administrative agencies themselves. Both the NLRB and, especially, the EEOC, do a fine job of keeping the public updated on their latest cases and dealings.
- Buzzfeed’s Chris Geidner, BloombergBNA’s Ben Penn and Chris Opfer, and Huffington Post’s Dave Jamieson are all fantastic sources for the latest labor and employment law news.
- I’ve got a bunch of ’em, but “fired AND facebook OR twitter” is a never-ending source of wow.
Other great sources:
- Career Builder’s Press Room
- HR Morning
- Pew Research Center
- And, of course, I have you, my readers. You email me tips, ideas, and
Nigerian phishing schemes.