Don’t be mislead by the side eye. I appreciate all of you.
But, I’ve got to tell you that when I reviewed this year’s readership stats in anticipation of today’s post, well, insert side eye.
For here are the top 5 posts of 2017 (based on the percentage of posts read by email subscribers):
5. “The two new bills in Congress that should be on every employer’s radar” (April 12, 2017)
4. “You have one job. One job.” (July 28, 2017)
3. “It’s the last thing you want to hear at your employee-client’s deposition” (April 20, 2017)
2. “Lawsuit: P. Diddy did it (sexual harassment) right after he and his house guests did it (sex).” (May 11, 2017)
And the number one post of 2017…
1. “Day Off” (March 29, 2017)
Oh, FFS! I had posts about lots of 2017 milestones: #meeto, FLSA overtime rules imploding, social media shenanigans at work, medical marijuana, and more than any other, you guys clicked on a blog post in which all I wrote was “I’ll be back tomorrow.”
Now, if you’ll hold on one sec, I need to answer this call from the ABA Journal. I’m pretty sure that they want to kick me out of the ABA Blawg 100 Hall of Fame.
But seriously, thanks for reading and clicking — no matter what your preference. You keep reading; I’ll keep writing.
And I wish all of you a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2018.