If you’ve got workplace drug testing for marijuana all figured out, you can skip today’s post.
As for the rest of you…
There is a new article from Tammy Lytle in the Fall 2019 Issue of HR Magazine called “Marijuana and the Workplace: It’s Complicated.” This article explores such topics as:
- The changing state-by-state laws governing medical and recreational marijuana use;
- CBDs and the “ABCs of THC”;
- Statistics on workplace drug testing;
- Considerations for drug testing potential new hires; and
- The changing legal landscape of marijuana and the workplace.
I’m in there as an attorney resource (as someone who has worked with cannabis and non-cannabis companies) with a few soundbites and best practices for HR. (Thank you, Tammy.)
Here is a link to “Marijuana and the Workplace: It’s Complicated.”
And over on LinkedIn, we’re got a discussion going where you can share and discuss how your business addresses marijuana and the workplace. If you’ve got tips, troubles questions, you can like/comment/share here.