Many law blogs have lengthy disclaimers written in convoluted legalese that neither you nor I can understand. So I'll keep The Employer Handbook disclaimer to ten short statements.
- The Employer Handbook is just a catchy name I thought up. Nothing on TheEmployerHandbook.com is legal advice -- NOTHING!
- TheEmployerHandbook.com is not an advertisement for legal services.
- You should not rely or act upon anything you see, read, click, post, or do on TheEmployerHandbook.com without conferring directly with qualified counsel.
- And just so we're clear, nothing you see, read, click, post, or do on TheEmployerHandbook.com will make you my client or a client of Dilworth Paxson LLP.
- The views expressed in each post on TheEmployerHandbook.com are those of the author; no one else's.
- Feel free to click on any link you find on TheEmployerHandbook.com. Just know that I do not endorse, control, or promote third-party websites and I make no representations about their content.
- I'm human. I make errors. If you see one, let me know, and I'll check it out. However, all decisions relating to content belong to me.
- Don't even think about copying any of TheEmployerHandbook.com or downloading any logos or marks.
- If you send me something, you give me permission to use it in any which way I choose; that includes publishing it on TheEmployerHandbook.com. And I won't be held responsible or liable for it.
- Think twice before sending me any information that you feel is confidential or privileged; I won't treat it that way. See, No. 9 above.