DisruptHR is coming to Philadelphia on November 3, 2016
World Café Live
3025 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
What is DisruptHR?
DISRUPT is an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower people in the HR field. 14 speakers, 5 minutes each, and slides rotate every 15 seconds.
Why should you attend?
As if reading about the event on my blog — instant cred! — isn’t reason enough to go, here are five other reasons to attend (according to the folks at DisruptHR Philadelphia):
- It’s like lightning Ted talks, but with HR-esque content that pokes fun at stodgy ways of thinking, while promoting new ways of approaching people
- We guarantee you will make connections with folks who are people forward
- There’s a bar
- You’ll laugh – yes! “HR people” are funny
- It’s a great shot in the arm for folks who might be on the fence about joining the profession
Plus, I’ll be there too.
How can you purchase tickets?
You can join me and many others at the event by purchasing tickets here.
Tickets are $25 and include one free drink ticket and passed hors d’oeuvres. Open cash bar beyond your first.
How can you get a free ticket?
- Follow @DisruptHR_PHL on Twitter
- Retweet the most recent @DisruptHR_PHL tweet,
- Add the hashtag #DisruptHR.
If you’re one of the first four people to complete steps 1, 2, and 3, you’ll get a free ticket to the event.